Sunday, February 13, 2005

That BLOG-Headed North Rock Head

Well, Well, Well;

This is really taking off. I see now where Larry was readintg some e-mails and decided to give it a try. He went to my latest BLOG about all the Northups there are buried at the town of Northup, Ohio, and decided to start his own BLOG-Spot. As usual, in the Northup Family BLOG, you can go to the title of the day's BLOG and Instantly, you will be transferred over to another BLOG-Site. In this case, Larry's NorthRockHead BLOG-Spot.

The most fascinating thing about the whole issue is this...Larry was sitting there on the Computer, BLOG-ging, and along comes Allison to look over his shoulder! She gets a look at my BLOG and decides to get on there herself. So along with 17 other Comments, one of them is from her and she is inviting me to Virginia for a visit some week-end, probably, this next one coming. Maybe I'll get to meet my new grand-daughter.

Naturally, when I got done reading the 18 comments, I had to go to both RawKnee and Hard Rock's BLOGs to see what they had going and added in a couple comments of my own. I see where Ron has loaded some of his pictures to his BLOG, besides his Pansy face, and I hear he did it using this "Hello" and "Picasa" thingy. I got that, too and I am on here BLOG-ging away and all of a sudden I got a window open and here it is Larry hollering at me on the Yahoo Chat-Line, so we got the "Hello" open, added him to my list and we visited back and forth for half an hour until he had to change "The Girls" I hope he didn't change them into boys. I know there were times I was tempted to see if I couldn't change a couple of the girls. But not for the better, as they always were the best there is.

1 comment:

NorthRock said...

nope still girls.....


working on that one too.