Monday, February 14, 2005

Chatting online with family...

You know Allison is a littl eperturbed with me as I have spent the past three days almost exclusivly online chatting blogging and getting blogged...


But I got to chat with dad about a lot of nonsense and started the whole blogging thing, which lead into a future visit and then april joined in and we chatted...she fixed my print problem and didn't know that she had. hmmm.....

any way the point is wether blogging is silly or just a new angle on chatting it works.

so blog That

The Infamous as he thinks he is.....NorthRockHead
blogger extrordinair

p.s. thought for the day......is chatting online better than chatting on the phone?

4 comments:

Rawknee said...

I think that bogging is a poor way to chat, but it is a great way to get people to put down on paper their thoughts etc. It is too confusing to work as a chat room. You can never catch up to anyone cause they're busy blogging somewhere else.
Rawknee

Rick Northup said...

Well, I think it works just Swell, so Blog that idea. That's part of the fun, chasing everone down and trying to figure out what the BLOG they are up to now!!!

Rick Northup said...

Well, Looks like I missed out tonight. I was so busy answering regular mail, with my Hello turned on, waiting for someone to Chat with, the Chat was going on in Yahoo and since my Yahoo won't work right, I was on the outside looking in.

Rawknee said...

Rickie Tickie Tally Whackie.
Maybe you should try MSN IM. It works pretty well.
Rawknee