Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Random Ramblings of a Tired Mind

Tonight, Lia posted a Comment on Larry's BLOG. I went there and was a little surprised she had picked the same BLOG Format as me. It looks just like my page. I read quite a few of her Posts. She is a deep thinker, Colllege Working Gal from New York City, pondering her place in life and what it all means. Her latest Post was a one-liner, obviously wondering if the reason she wasn't getting responses is because her Blogs are too long. I assured her that was not the case. She seems a little lonely. Maybe she needs some reassurance from the Northup Family Group that she is appreciated. I especially encourage Frank to go to the Link I provided to her WEBsite in my title and read a little of what is there. Some day you may be reading this gal's stuff in a New York Times Best Seller. Better get acquainted today. She says she is doing two a day and she does her best work at three in the morning. I sense a certain Kinship with TheBlogger, Here.
In another Vein, as you may have noticed, Donna figured out how to post a BLOG. Haven't heard a word from Cyndi. She was asking all the questions yesterday, I guess she couldn't find the time today. Linsky figured out how to send pictures on "Hello". Larry sent one of Cameron to me and I sent it to Linsky and she sent one of Shayla to me. All in all a good night. Faith quit early because she had to go to bed so she could go to The Cities tomorrow, but I suspect it was really because Curt was beckoning slyly. Never did see RawKnee, but he had posted a comment to my last BLOG on the Upper Ohio.

5 comments:

Rawknee said...

I'll tell you what I did on the blog entitled, northupfamilyblog, my take on it all.
blogged into the title in "HTML" and inserted the blog in the title hotlink spot. Then posted it on my blogsite. What this does is makes the entire message a hotlink back to the original site, in this case the northup family site itself.
The often imitated, never duplicated, Rawkneepee The mad blogger of the Northup Family Blogiverse.

Rick Northup said...

Kewl!! I suppose you expect me to turn the entire Northup Family BLOG-Site into a Hot Link to Raw Knee's BLOGiverse!!p.s. That entire comment IS, a hotlink back to your BLOG.

Lia said...

I hope I'm not intruding on a family page, but I wanted to thank you for your lovely post and your nice comments on my blog and for linking my page to yours. It's so nice to know I'm reaching people, and it's so nice to know that there are those who want to hear what I have to say. Amen on your dreams of NYTimes Bestsellers! When I have time to get it started, you'll get to see some work on A Novel Beginning. For now, you can get some of my poetry at poeticthings.blogspot.com.

Sorry - this wasn't supposed to be an ad, just a thank you.

J.M. Northup said...

Rick, you are Donna are a lovely couple! I loved the picture of you dancing!
Jewels

J.M. Northup said...

Rick -
You & Donna are a lovely couple! I loved the picture of you dancing together! Now, if only you could get Dusty to do that - haa haa! Dancing is NOT a trait all Northup's have, though I wish Dusty did! :-)
Love ya,
Jewels