Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Northern Lights


Posted by Hello
I wasn't going to but dad was so amazed at the sight of this jpg that I decided to write about it.
It makes a great background image for your desktop and reminds me so much of home in northern Minnesota. I remember spending many evenings staring at the dancing lights and stars beyond. There just isn't a better place in the world to see them or the stars that I have ever in my days seen. The air was so clear and un"blogged" by light from the busy cities. As well there was something clean about the air in minnesota that I have not found elsewhere. Growing up I spent a lot of time roaming the woods and there was a piticular night that this photo brings to mind where I had fallen asleep in the woods staring and listening to the sounds of the wind in the tree's and walking home through the woods I noticed the light in the sky giving me just enough to see the sparse deer trail befor me. I remember feeling at home and right with the world that evening. This picture just brings it all back.

1 comment:

NorthRock said...

mom I beleeve you might have seen the photo, before the text was edited in...LOL