Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm a contemplative Blogger

I set and contemplate, quiet and Serene,
Thinking of other Bloggers, staring at their Screen.
What is it you ask me, That motivates my Thought,
The thrill of Dessertation, the stirring of the Pot.
Blogging here Blogging there, it's rather Disjointed,
four solitary comments, by others not Annointed.
Pointed non-ingaugement, trusting in my Skills,
Then hollered at by Rickie, thus agitates my Quills.
I must reply, I must respond, in pensive Disregard,
But coming up with Blog-grade-stuff, I must admit is Hard.
So here, squabble, quibble, dissect it if you Must,
For this attempt has reached it's culmination, the end, a blogiversal Bust.

2 comments:

Rick Northup said...

Now You're Bloggin'!!

Rick Northup said...

Aw, Now Jo, You broke my heart there. I have to admit RawKnee is a pretty good Poet Writer, and Hey, He ain't so bad at Blogging, either...but better than TheBlogger?? I don't think so.