Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My Brother The Blogger

After only a mere 53 years, my Brother has become a Blogger.

It's a good thing, because with that Belly of his, he made a mighty poor excuse for a Logger.

One thing I have noticed in the relatively short period of time that I have been a Bloggin'

It really isn't too hard at all, except for the strain on your Noggin'

It's a good thing that we have finally come up with some pretty decent Blogs.

Because my experience up to this point was telling me that we were going to the Dogs.

Reading some of this boring stuff really had me Sawing Logs.

I felt like hacking into their Gears and breaking off their Cogs.

It seems like everyone was missing the whole point of joining someone's Team.

You need to take the time to Blog up someone else's Site, your existence to Redeem.

So now that Blogs are being Plugged up with other people's Poems,

And Lousy Non-Working Links are leading Blogger's to their Homes,

It seems like at least a few of us are Blogging in High Gear.

At least to my way of looking at it, that is how it would appear.

The rest of you need to go to your Dash-Boards and Activate your Members.

So the rest of us can go in there and Create and Dis-Member.

2 comments:

Rawknee said...

I have such a slow link at home, that it's hard to do things there. So I work at bloggin' at work. I just got the screw up screwed up when I had to quit and come home, so I don't even know what I did let alone what I did wrong. But one of these days I'll catch up to you two but you won't be there you'll be far down the Road. Good Job.
Rawkneepee

Rawknee said...

Rickie
You need to do a page for yourself where you can go and muse and stew, and then others can just enjoy.
Rawkneepee
I Love you Bro'