Monday, February 28, 2005

James Knippel

I had posted a blurb on Ron's Blog about your cousin, Jim Knippel. Frank asked a question on there in a Comment, which I answered in another Comment, but it strikes me, most will never navigate that deep into Ron's Page to see that Post at all, so I am going to Post another Blog here regarding him and that family. Clicking on the Title of this Blog will take you to the Genealogical Website of His Grand-Father.

Many of you probably know nothing about the Fleischman family at all. My Grandmother Knox, was a Fleischman. Her Father, Carl Ferdinand Charles Edward Fleischman must have been quite a character, from what I have heard. He met his wife, Martha Bertha Krueger in Wausau, Wisconsin, where the Knippels lived out their lives. James has since moved to California, but many of the other Knippels still live there. Charles was born aboard the ship that was bringing his parents to America, and Martha Bertha was born in Prussia. These are Mom's Grandparents, folks. Mom's Mother, Esther Clara Viola Fleischman was born in 1895, the 4th of 10 kids. She died in 1937, less than a year after Mom and Dad got married. Esther's youngest sister, Beatrice was born in 1901 and married Walter Knippel. Her baby, James was born in 1947 and married Kathleen Johnson. As I said, he has recently moved to Califonia. He will be sending me a good deal more information, or I may get it from his older brother, Ray, who still lives in Wausau.

2 comments:

Rick Northup said...

Yeah, His Blog Sucks

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!