Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Blogger Hit's the road

Well dad has left the house on his way back to work in ohio and I am feeling disappointed. As soon as the van pulled out Cameron, (my daughter), cryed out "My gam-pa... I want to go with my gam-pa daddy. I want to hug my gam-pa" it just about broke my heart.
  • Clean the house
  • Do the dishes
  • Give the girls a bath
  • Start a load of laundry
  • Blog a letter...

oh the heck with house work I want to blog! We did have a good time and got to go see the new house and find out what has been done. They must have just poured the concrete floor in the garage. The siding and roofing was all done and most of the triming out under the eaves had been completed. it appeared that the electrician had finished most of his work and the ducting for the heating cooling had been almost finished as well. They haven't started tieing the rest of the trim boards to finish off the end walls or carpeting yet, which is probably a good thing as there is so much mud around the house. Nor had they started any of the final work upstairs which they won't untill the electrician and heat-cooling work is finished. The walls are still just 2 by 4 skeletons at this point upstairs while the down stairs is almost move in ready...kinda wierd. I also noticed that there is still some insulation to be done.... I wonder if it is going to be blown in or batting? There is going to be so much storage space in the house which is great! And I still have to figure out how I will handle getting a new garage put up and where. When we sold our house the new people said we should take down the pool and bring it with us so I will need to get started on that as well. so much to do..

took very few pictures more of a last minute thing but will post them when we have them. Anyhow dad it was great to have you down and look forward to our next get together. I am still hopeing to get down some time this spring after we have moved into the house. hmm this blog needs a photo but I suppose this will have to do.

ok back to work you all enjoy your Hog-wild weekend and have fun!

4 comments:

Rick Northup said...

p.s. dad I know now why you are having so many hits on 'Gary' you see the photo links you to the falls link where you, mom, josh, gary, and connie visited several falls in the umpeke? river... any how anyone accidently getting there from the hot link thatclicks on any of those photo's would continue checking out the rest wow... great photo's

NorthRock said...

dang blame it you blogged your id into my blogging pc you blogged id blogger!

NorthRock said...

hey dad... here is a list of useable tags that 'float' in hello chat

:)
:(
:|
>:)
;)
:O
:p
love
heart
xoxo
lol
Also Hello does not allow multiple friends to chat in one window but they are working on a newer version of hello with that ability to do so.

Rick Northup said...

Thanky, Son. And Thanks for the Free Advertising you gave me by Blogging with my Dad-Blogged ID.

They know when it is me Blogging, because I always use BOLD.

(Seems weird to be Commenting on a Blog that was posted to my site using my ID by someone else and then he responds to it with his own ID.)