Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Beths blogging

I fixed the links herein so check it out again if it didn't
work before. Check back daily for revisions as well.
Beth

I am atttempting to do what Uncle Rick has requested.
He has suggested that I put together a daily devotional blurb.
I liked the idea and so decided to give it a whirl.
It will get better I pray. This is the beginning
and things usually get better with time.
Come check it out and tell me what you think.
Leave a comment and tell me what you would
like to see or not see. I plan to make it deeper
and personalized a bit, as time allows.
Come be uplifted at:
The Trott Family Blog
Blessings from above I pray,
Beth

2 comments:

Rick Northup said...

Beth, What did you do to your site?? The pictures are gone and the whole place looks different. I could not see any link to a comment I could make, so I am going to have to comment here. I did enjoy your rendition of the Psalm, however.

Beth said...

it looks the same to me....
click on the spot where it says the number of comments and it takes you to the comment page. I don't have it set up to do a pop up window for a comment, it's just set up to send you to the page and then click home or trott family or the name of the blog. You know how it works. I'm not sure what was different but it shouldn't have been.
Beth