Some folks have said my site's obscure,
and hidden on the web.
so here's a link to clear the trail,
good going Matt and Deb.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is an Alternative BLOG site created for the use of the Greater Northup Family as a place to share news and views of the usual wide variety of topics. This is a Family BLOG, and I must ask that you retain some semblance of common decency when posting here. If you want to originate your own posts on my site, ask to "Join the Team".
2 comments:
I see My Bro is back again with Posts for Deb and Matt.
Now this is quite a nice surprise...It's really where it's at.
Especially since he left so long, He's gotten Old and Fat.
It's been so long, I might digress, His Password, He forgat.
So if you'll give this Guy a treat and Wander through His Poems,
I'm sure you all will see him soon in all your varied homes.
He likes to BLOG around a lot and writes the coolest Tomes.
His wit will Bless your eyes a bit without the Farts and Groans.
Not too Weird tho'
Rawkneepee
Post a Comment