Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Northup Family BLOGgers

I like the BLOGs that bury links with access to the WEB.
Like this one HERE that takes you to a pic of Matt and Deb...
I mentioned in my latest Post to visit Ronnie's Poems,
I said he'd soon reiterate and visit all your homes.
You also ought to go and visit
Larry at his Spot.
He likes his Pics of daughters and he BLOGs around a lot.
Now Brandon is my Grandson and his Mom is Camelon.
She Loves her Boy and shows it when she puts his Pictures on.
April is my daughter, too and shares with us her Art.
And Beth is always ready for some Wisdom to impart.
There's lots of BLOGgers out there and they all have much to share.
Like Frank and Di and Jo and Faith or Vy and Lauri's Lair.

I really have to warn you all, The SPAMmers Love you, too.
You have to learn to block the posts that all the Robots do.

1 comment: