Monday, March 21, 2005

Distorted Reflections in the media mirror

Hello Northup blogmates....Me and dad have been doing lot's of surfing the blog network and today I found an artical relating to one of the dicussions that me and dad were having. On this piticular day we were discussing the implications that John Kerry had used Bloggers to get Elected and if so what that meant to us as bloggers now involved. Anyhow click on the title above for the full artical posted on my site and enjoy.....

I have been very busy if you havn't been there lately, as well as adding a background sound file, I tweeked the cursor, footer, and have messed with the date archives as well as added popup comments. I will continue adding hot links in the sidebar to the various northup blog's and if you do not see your site drop me a comment. Also there are two search engines active and a list of link adds that pay me to post them so don't be shy about going to the links in the sidebar. Most of them are for free content that you can use in your own blog. And all are 100% adult proofed as in nothing for minors....

nuff said....

Larry
http://northrockhead.blogspot.com/2005/03/distorted-reflections-in-media-mirror.html

No comments: