Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Back Up and Running in a Limited Fashion

Seems like things are cooling off a little in the Blogosphere. Diana has gotten pretty active and Jo-Jo has almost quit altogether. My wife told me if I was going to talk about people's Blog, I should include her, so I did. Seems like RawKnee has finally posted another Post, albiet a rather Puny Post, if you'd Pardon the Pun. I hope he writes another Poem soon. I hope all you guys whose names I did not mention will not castigate me. I hate that.



Larry did not castigate me but Di did, so I had to add him in...Sorry 'bout that.

As for me, I have gotten a new hard drive to use for work and have rejuvenated the old one for personal use in the Motel, so I am alive and Kicking again and even down-loaded Hello so I can chat with my family and friends again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm here at david and Lisa's, good site.
Rawknee

Anonymous said...

i'm here at david and Lisa's, good site.
Rawknee

Di said...

You didn't mention Larry and he is the blogging est of all of us. His site is so extensive, I couldn't recognize 3 changes if I saw them.

Rick Northup said...

Sorry, I can't mention everyone every single time can I??

I'll add him in.

NorthRock said...

Anonymous Rawknee is so worried being anonymouse means being ignored so he posted twice he he he

dad your site is first page on the search engine from my page as well I really need to figure out how you have gotten so much attention!

One artical was discussing it and basically said paying for a domain is not the secret but content content content

hmmm...

Rick Northup said...

I agree totally. RawKnee has been double posting a lot lately, I think he thinks he gets twice the coverage that way. I disagree about content. It is not content, it is all about keywords. Learn your keywords and how to use them. Look at the links you have where you set up the BLOG. What are people interested in?? Add in Naked Ladies and you're in like Flint.

NorthRock said...

Ha ha ha yeah, hey guys, I have been adding direct links to everyone and can't figure out what site is Beth's? help me out here last time I was there it was impressive! now I can't find The doggone thing.

Nuff Said...

Larry