Wednesday, February 09, 2005

East Liverpool

Well, by the time I got out of the Motel in Cleveland, it was almost nine when I got to the Warehouse. It was perfect timing. The guy that is working with me was all done with his training and after speaking briefly with Melissa about some issues, we hit the cars and headed South. We stopped by Columbiana, (a little town ten miles or so from Salem, Ohio) to check out some issues with the job we had done there last May. Everything was good, so we continued to E. Liverpool. Got checked in and settled. I only have a regular dial-up, but I am connected at 48 KBPS, so that is not too bad. The rooms were disappointing after the Hampton Inn. We got smoking Queens and they were filled, so they couldn't change us. I was a little angry to be given a smoking room, but I will have to live with it until something else opens up. They don't have In-House Laundry, either, so I will have to find a laundromat soon. I am down a little on clean clothes after going all last week and into this one.

Still no answers to any of my BLOGs. I will invite the e-mail Group to peruse it soon and see if they want to join.

I am in Room # 29 of the AmeriHost Inn and Suites in East Liverpool, Ohio. The Phone Number here is 330-386-3800, if anyone wants to call.

Rick

1 comment:

Di said...

Well, I am glad you are safely in East Liverpool and am trying to post a comment here. It seems it works, but then don't see anything come up on the page even when I refresh.